Love Style Inc – Fort Worth, Texas
Chef Tim Love is accepting resumes for a Graphic Designer position at his corporate office in Fort Worth, Texas. This is an exciting opportunity to take your creative talent and graphic design knowledge to the next level and a rare opportunity to work alongside Celebrity Chef Tim Love at Love Style, Inc.
OVERVIEW FOR THIS POSITION
You will work closely with the Creative Design Managers to create materials for both on- and offline promotions. Love Style Inc values our team for their strong design sensibility & creative input, so a readiness to take chances is a must. Learn to meet daily, weekly, & long-term deadlines in a fast-paced environment where you will be asked to:
• Create graphics & design layouts for print ads, flyers, email newsletters, the Love Style Inc homepage, and social media accounts
• Brainstorm new ideas based on current promotions / events
• Collaborate with the restaurant managers and support online & offline marketing campaigns with design contributions
• Learn from industry leading designers, how to apply design theory to marketing campaigns and utilize advanced techniques for software Adobe Illustrator to Picasa to create pixel perfect marketing materials
• Incorporate UI/UX best practices in website design and layout, and adapt designs for mobile formats
This rewarding graphic design / marketing position at Love Style Inc will utilize your creativity and grow your skillsets. You’ll benefit from the guidance of a combined 20-years of experience in marketing, writing, and graphic design.
• Creative thinking – Always trying to improve on products / projects.
• Prior experience creating graphics& a solid grasp of design concepts
• Comfort & knowledge working in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, & Illustrator
• Enthusiasm for the design process and attentiveness to different project goals
•Experience in using various forms of social media (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, etc)
For immediate consideration, please forward resume, with cover letter, & pay requirements.