Lonesome Dove – Fort Worth, Texas
The Lonesome Dove Western Bistro is looking to hire an experienced FOH manager for its Fort Worth location.
The selected candidate will provide leadership that clearly establishes and defines priorities for the front of the house. They will establish an ongoing discipline and passion for procedures, processes and safety guidelines to create a high level of consistency and excellence in quality. They will help select, develop and train all new hires, for the front of the house, to ensure the development of a cohesive, productive team. Cross train, develop and evaluate all employees. Manage and supervise product inventory. Establish and maintain consistently high standards for quality assurance, sanitation, and guest satisfaction. Provide conflict resolution for both staff and guests. Ensure quality customer service. Supervise, coach and motivate restaurant team.
For immediate consideration, please respond to the contact form and attach your resume below.
- Must have experience with high volume fine dining environment.
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Must have availability to work days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must possess a current Texas food handlers permit and TABC permit.
- Must have an upbeat and energetic personality.
- ability to take on any role at any time.
- Monitoring and maintaining high standards of food & service, as well as adherence to state and local health and safety regulations.
- Ensuring required standards of guest service and experience are met and exceeded.
- Conflict resolution, both employee and guest.
- Directly responsible for the management of servers, hosts, and bartenders.